The PSACC exists to help you grow your business and to ensure the economy of our region is strong. By investing in the Chamber, you invest in your business and the future of the economy you depend on. Membership in the Plainfield Shorewood Area Chamber offers vast member benefits that are as diverse as our membership itself. No matter your goal, our benefits will help your business make a big impact.
As a Chamber member, your business will get:
- Marketing & Advertising: Need to connect with potential customers? Our marketing options can position your business as a proactive business and community leader.
- Networking: Need additional business contacts? The Chamber holds regular networking events so members can meet and exchange ideas, develop business relationships and increase their professional network.
- Ribbon Cuttings: These ceremonies offer an opportunity to meet business community members and get acquainted with your neighbors and Chamber members.
- LEADS Groups: People do business with people they trust. The purpose of LEADS Groups is to generate business opportunities for Chamber members through the building and strengthening of professional relationships in a mutually supportive and noncompetitive environment.
- Referrals: Looking for potential customers and leads? The Chamber can help. Each day the Chamber receives phone calls and emails from potential customers looking for businesses that can help them with specific goods or services.
- Committees & Taskforces: Looking to position your company as a business leader? How about heightening awareness of your business and enhancing your public profile? Get involved
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Need to engage a new target market? Chamber members maintain top-of-mind awareness for their products and services by sponsoring one of our highly promoted business events.
- Free advertising for your business: On our website that receives over 200,000 unique visits each year, in the 5,000 copies of our annual directory that every PSACC member is listed both in alphabetical order & again by category. The PACC distributes this directory to each member as well as new residents through our Greeter Program. You'll also have access to a wide variety of advertising and sponsorship opportunities to help you brand and market your business;
As a Chamber member, you will be part of an organization that has provided leadership for the Plainfield/Shorewood area for over 100 years.
Ready to get started? Start with our Membership Application.